Inflammatory Bowel Disease Clinic Patient Resources
What to Expect During Your Visit
Learn what to expect prior to your child's visit and get answers to frequently asked questions.
Learn more »
- Adherence Tips and Strategies – Helpful hints that can help you remember to take your medications and to become more independent in managing your IBD
- Adherence Apps – Cell phone apps that can help you remember to take your medications. Many are free!
- Crohns and Colitis Foundation of American (CCFA) – This is the official website of the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation
- CCFA Camp Oasis – Camp Oasis is a summer camp for boys and girls with Crohn's and
colitis, entering 3-10th grade. It is staffed by physicians,
nurses, and mental health professionals with experience working
with youth with IBD.
- UC and Crohn's- a site for teens – A website for teenagers and young adults who have Crohn's Disease
and Ulcerative Colitis, created by the Crohn's & Colitis
Foundation of America and the Starlight Children's Foundation.
- GI Buddy App – An iPhone® app that allows patients with IBD to track symptoms and treatments, log the foods you eat, and more.
- Starbright World – An online social network for teens (ages 13 - 20) with serious illnesses including IBD, and siblings of ill teens.
- GIKids – The outreach and education effort of the North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
- IBD University – A site for older teenagers preparing to enter young adulthood, supported by Children’s Digestive Health and Nutrition Foundation, NASPGHAN, and the Starlight Foundation.
Schools: Things to Know
Transition and Transfer of Care
Resources for for transition of care into adulthood, or transfer of care to another physician.