The Abdominal Pain Clinic at Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics is designed to evaluate and treat children and adolescents with chronic and/or recurrent abdominal pain issues. Experts across multiple clinical specialties work together to provide assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of children and adolescents with abdominal pain.
• What should I expect during my child's first visit?
• Is there anything I need to do before my first visit?
• What should I bring with me?
• What about the cost?
• What types of treatments might be recommended?
• How often will my child need to come in for follow up visits?