The Comprehensive Epilepsy Center offers multidisciplinary clinical support to pediatric patients with epilepsy and seizure disorders. Our program is recognized by the National Association of Epilepsy Centers as a Level IV Center, the highest obtainable level in epileptic care. The designation recognizes programs that meet the highest standards for patient care.
Epilepsy Center Staff
Patients are treated by experts who specialize in pediatric epilepsy, pediatric neurosurgery, neuroradiology, and neuropsychology. Patients and families are also supported by advanced practice nurses, nutrition specialists, and social workers. Our multidisciplinary team works with families to meet each patient's unique medical needs, from infancy through young adulthood.
- The center utilizes the latest technology to diagnose and treat seizure disorders.
- Our Ketogenic diet program is one of the largest and most successful programs nationwide.
- Specialists provide comprehensive treatment options through surgical interventions, medication therapy, and dietary alterations.
- Our clinic is specially designed to provide compassionate, family-centered care and support.
- Our team is actively involved in research that helps continually broaden our understanding of pediatric epilepsy.