The Abdominal Pain Clinic (APC) at Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics is designed to evaluate and treat children and adolescents with chronic and/or recurrent abdominal pain issues.
The APC uses an interdisciplinary approach in the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of children/adolescents with abdominal pain.
Please click on the links below for details about initial evaluation and follow up in the APC.
- What should I expect during my child's first visit?
- Is there anything I need to do before my first visit?
- What should I bring with me?
- What about the cost?
- What types of treatments might be recommended?
- How often will my child need to come in for follow up visits?